BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
You know BRAC Enterprises Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC Enterprises Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 14 Dec, 2020
Application Deadline: 22 Dec 2020
AGM/ DGM, Finance and Accounts (BRAC Enterprises)
পছন্দের এলাকায় পার্টটাইম/ফুলটাইম চাকরি খুঁজে পেতে [button color="green" size="small" link="https://link.shomvob.co/topcircularbd" icon="" target="true"]এই অ্যাপটি ইন্সটল করে[/button]এখনই আবেদন করুন
- Support and coordinate the development of annual business plans and periodic and yearly budget and projected accounts.
- Lead, supervise, check and control of various finance & accounts, VAT & TAX related activities of all enterprises.
- Facilitate and lead the performance reviews of BRAC Enterprises at designed intervals. Focus on analytics for improvement.
- Deliver standardization; consistency and compliance of Finance and Accounting policies across the each area of BRAC Enterprises.
- Optimize fund management, ensure low funding, inventory control and follow credit control policy for assigned social enterprises.
- Exercise budgetary control to ensure that expenses do not exceed the budget.
- Guide and assist function to improve OPEX by providing appropriate data & analysis.
- Prepare and provide monthly, quarterly and other periodic final statements, costing reports as desired by top management.
- Cohesive team sprit among F&A team to ensure motivation and performance.
- Initiate various types of policy for smooth operations of business and ensure the proper control in place.
- Ensure policy and regulatory compliance of all accounting and financial transaction keeping in view business interest of all assigned enterprises. Corporate Governance policies and overall compliance, internal audit & external audit
- Implement software (ERP) in all Enterprises
- Promote, support and guide establishment of safeguarding culture within program.
- Perform any other jobs as assigned by the supervisor/ Head of the Department.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Responsible Enterprises will be BRAC Fisheries, BRAC Printing Pack, BRAC Nursery, BRAC Recycled Handmade paper and BRAC Cold Storage Enterprise (Any additional enterprise can be added as and when required).
- The candidate must have MBA/M.Com in Accounting/ Finance with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations. (CA/ CMA will get preference).
- At least 10 year(s)
- The candidate must have 5 years’ experience in Management positions in the relevant field specially in Finance and Accounts, VAT, TAX & Financial Management.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Must be able to design Strategic planning, Budgeting, Monitoring tools and Techniques, Independent and capable of independent decision making, thinking out of box.
- Must have to skill of multitasking.
- Must have skill to work under pressure.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for more experience candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others.
Jobs Source: online
You may apply through bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to [email protected] mentioning the name of the position in subject line
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
[button color="green" size="medium" link="https://link.shomvob.co/topcircularbd" icon="" target="true"]Apply Online Here[/button]