Welcome to ASA NGO Job Circular 2020- www.asa.org.bd
The ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 -www.asa.org.bd is a Association for Social Advancement NGO in Bangladesh responsible for the using innovations to improve transparency and public accountability of NGO services. Today, 01 December 2020, a huge notification has been published ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 -www.asa.org.bd. The notification will be published on their official website that is www.asa.org.bd. The ASA NGO job notice and Requirement 2020 in my website topcircularbd.com. ASA NGO is the part of the nongovernment republic of Bangladesh. ASA NGO is the most important authority in Bangladesh. If You want to apply ASA NGO through online you have to visit there official website .To get ASA NGO related information, you can visit our website that is topcircularbd.com.
ASA is a decentralized institution, each branch acts as its own cost and profit center, which encourages efficient use of resources. Responsibility lies on the branch to achieve the most it can at the least cost possible. A daily revenue stream in the form of loan repayments from clients allow each branch to disburse loans, buy materials, etc. The branches have the freedom to carry out all these activities as long as these conform to ASA’s Operations Manual. This manual is one of the most important facilitators for efficiency in ASA. Each branch has one Branch Manager (BM), one Assistant Branch Manager (ABM) and 4 – 6 Loan Officers (LO) on average.Each LO is responsible for overseeing between 18 and 24 groups comprising of 360 – 550 members. Depending on the number of LOs working in a branch, each branch can have between 72 and 120 groups totaling between 1,600 to 2,750 members. Branch Offices do not have Accountants or Cashiers. LOs are responsible for maintaining daily accounts and rotate to perform the job of cashier. Branch Accounting and transactional accounts are maintained by the Branch Manager. All activities of ASA branches can be done and approved by the branch office itself, as long as it conforms to the ceilings identified by the working manual, which changes each year to keep up with all relevant variables. The bank acts as a “security guard”, because ASA branches do not have its own security. When a branch needs more money – for example when collection is not enough – it draws money from its bank account. If the branch cannot cover all its payments from its own receipts, it can then request money from headquarters. Money may also come from other branches in the district, depending on which has surplus. Thus, funds are distributed evenly through the entire ASA structure.
- Published Date : 01 December, 2020
- Organization : ASA NGO
- Official website : www.asa.org.bd.
- Post Name :Company Secretary (Joint Director/ Deputy Director Grade).
- Qualification : MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Number of job post :See Job Circular Image
- Age : 45 Years
- Jobs type : NGO jobs
- Salary : 30,000/-
- Gender : Both
- Apply Process : Online
- Location : Any Where In Bangladesh
- Apply Last Date : 15 December 2020
For more information see below this original circular.We sure that you will find the better information provided below.
পছন্দের এলাকায় পার্টটাইম/ফুলটাইম চাকরি খুঁজে পেতে এই অ্যাপটি ইন্সটল করেএখনই আবেদন করুন
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
- Arrange required regulatory and Corporate Affairs documents in respect to regulatory and internal compliance for ASAI Group PLC/ CMI Group and its subsidiaries;
- Arrange necessary meeting, prepare minutes, Board resolutions, submitting documents to the regulators, and corporate Annual Returns for ASAI Group PLC and CMI Group and its subsidiaries.
- Arrange and execute required incorporation related documents for registering company in a new country/locations and as well as arranges corporate documents for obtaining Business License & permits as well as opening bank accounts;
- Register ASAI Logo and Trademark with the local registered authorities for the newly established company under ASAI Group PLC.
- Review, advise and execute Regulatory & Corporate documents of entities related to AGM,EGM, Board Meetings, Committee Meetings or any other local compliance report/documents;
- Arranges and submit Corporate & regulatory documents from all entities to ASAI Group PLC, external Auditor before commencing physical audit by the auditors [Lawyers Letter,Compliance Certificates, Meeting Minutes, Tax position Memorandum and Regulatory Memos];
- Arranges and Execute documents for appointing new directors, removing existing directors in the entities, and execute winding up documents for entities when required as per decision of the management;
- Safe keep of regulatory & corporate affairs documents, entities register of members & directors;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time
- MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Preferred Professional Certification: : Chartered Secretary (FCS) from ICSB
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Investment/Merchant Banking, Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies, Venture Capital Firm
- Age at most 45 years
- A minimum 7 years of experience out of which 4 years in the similar position preferably in a listed financial institution.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- A good team player with excellent people management skills
- Tech savvy and attention to detail
Job Location Dhaka
- Up to 30,000/- (Per month) during probation period, salary will be fix based on experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check
Jobs Source: online
Check ASA NGO Recent All job Circular Posted On BD jobs here
In 1971, Bangladesh emerged as an independent nation through a bloody war and at a cost of millions of lives. The country was left behind in a state ravaged by the war and natural disaster, but populated by a significant number of young people full of hope, energy and commitment for reconstruction and nation-building. The economy of Bangladesh is by and large dependent on agriculture as its major segment of population lives in rural areas. During the post-war era, its economy suffered a huge blow due to the political upheaval and poor control mechanism. Main constraints were frequent agitations, political unrest and numerous changes of governments that were too inexperienced to uphold stability and discipline. In such chaotic circumstances, policy formulation or planning for development was difficult. The situation even got worse when a famine broke-out in 1974.
The economic growth was hindered and unemployment rate soared. Measures taken by the government were appallingly insufficient. As the new government was struggling to meet the challenges with inadequate resources and insufficient foreign aids, small non-government organizations emerged over the 1970s to provide relief and rehabilitation along with community development. The administrative structure, that followed a top-down approach for development, could not cope with the actual socio-economic reality as the institutional structures failed to reach the downtrodden people. In those volatile days ASA was born in 1978 at a remote village Tapra, under the then Manikganj sub-division about 80 kilometers away from the capital Dhaka with a mission to welfare of the poor.