HSC Routine 2020 has been published by the authority. HSC Exam routine 2020 for all education board will publish very soon. The HSC exam routine 2020 will be available Education board official site and also our website topcircularbd.com below. It’s one of the most important exam for these students in Bangladesh who are going to participate in Higher Secondary Certificate Exam 2020.
The higher secondary examine is now searching for HSC exam routine 2020 for their board. We are providing you with the exact information about the HSC exam routine 2020. Most of the candidates want to save routine on mobile or computer as images or pdf file. Many phones do not support PDF files. So we have already given this routine above the written form and giving both photos and PDFs so that you do not have any problems.
This routine helps the student to participate the HSC examination, Alim Examination, HSC Vocational, Business Management (BM) & HSC Diploma in Commerce Examination. When the routine is published on the Education Board of Dhaka,We try to publish it quickly. 9 General Education Board, Madrasha Education Board & Technical Education control this examination.This routine helps the student to participate the HSC examination, Alim Examination, HSC Vocational, Business Management (BM) & HSC Diploma in Commerce Examination which are starting from 1st April 2020.
- HSC exam start: 1st April 2020
- End: 4th May 2020
HSC Exam Routine 2020 PDF Download
The HSC exam will start the first week of April and the routine will be available on our site topcircularbd.com. Now check the full routine in image formate here.
New HSC Routine 2020
Alim Exam Routine 2020
HSC Vocational Exam Routine 2020
HSC Business Management Exam Routine 2020
HSC Practical Exam 2020 date: After Theoretical exam completed Practical exam will start. According to the Routine HSC Practical exam will be starting from 5th May 2020 and will be continue till 13th May 2020. Every Examinee have know the Exam Schedule, Time, Date & Venue from his center’s officer-in-charge/Principal by their own responsibility.
Special instructions For HSC exam 2020
- Candidates must take seats in the exam hall 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- The examinee must keep an eye on the test during the time given in the question paper.
- Candidates must collect their Admit card from their respective organizations shortly before the start of the examination.
- Every candidate will have to fill the circle correctly by writing the Roll no, Registration number, subject code etc. in his answer papers.
- Candidates can use a standard scientific calculator in the exam, but can not use any programming calculator.
- The candidates can’t use the mobile phone in the exam hall.