Recently ASA published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career ASA can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know ASA Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published ASA Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 07 Dec, 2020
Application Deadline: 24 Dec, 2020
পছন্দের এলাকায় পার্টটাইম/ফুলটাইম চাকরি খুঁজে পেতে এই অ্যাপটি ইন্সটল করেএখনই আবেদন করুন
- Provide trainings, guidance, and counseling of potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro WASH enterprises
- Assisting the micro and small enterprises in developing technology and forward linkages
- Organizing workshops and training programs for entrepreneurs and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop, review and modify training materials and other related products required for the successful delivery of the training sessions
- Facilitate the conduct of the training sessions, and manage feedback sessions to ensure continuous improvements of the training sessions
- Monitor the entrepreneurs’ performance, identify areas for technical support and improvement, and provide or arrange for technical support to develop their competencies
- Prepare monthly report and necessary documents to monitor and evaluate the training programs and document good practices and lessons learned
- Networking and liaising with key stakeholders viz. micro finance institutions, banks, insurance companies, business corporates, LGIs, government’s agencies, and potential and existing entrepreneurs
- Work collaboratively with market development officer and other partners to conduct trade fairs, symposiums and other events that promote the WASH business
- Develop and maintain entrepreneurs’ association network to maintain the knowledge and linkage and develop and manage the knowledge content of the program.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Experience educational candidate gets relax.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Entrepreneurship Development, Training, Wash
- Age 35 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least five (5) years of work experience with proven track record on WASH and exposure to capacity development or professional development program
- Experience in managing a board range of activities dealing with partner organizations
- Core Competency:
- Teamwork ability to avoid workplace conflict
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving and decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical Competency:
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Skills in applying adult learning and interactive training methods
- Knowledge in emergency / disaster management related content
- Skills in nurturing learning environment and developing others
Job Location Barguna, Patuakhali (Kalapara)
- Salary is negotiable, Other Benefits: as per the rules of the organization & the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Address : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.asa.org.bd
Check ASA NGO Recent All job Circular Posted On BD jobs here
In 1971, Bangladesh emerged as an independent nation through a bloody war and at a cost of millions of lives. The country was left behind in a state ravaged by the war and natural disaster, but populated by a significant number of young people full of hope, energy and commitment for reconstruction and nation-building. The economy of Bangladesh is by and large dependent on agriculture as its major segment of population lives in rural areas. During the post-war era, its economy suffered a huge blow due to the political upheaval and poor control mechanism. Main constraints were frequent agitations, political unrest and numerous changes of governments that were too inexperienced to uphold stability and discipline. In such chaotic circumstances, policy formulation or planning for development was difficult. The situation even got worse when a famine broke-out in 1974.
The economic growth was hindered and unemployment rate soared. Measures taken by the government were appallingly insufficient. As the new government was struggling to meet the challenges with inadequate resources and insufficient foreign aids, small non-government organizations emerged over the 1970s to provide relief and rehabilitation along with community development. The administrative structure, that followed a top-down approach for development, could not cope with the actual socio-economic reality as the institutional structures failed to reach the downtrodden people. In those volatile days ASA was born in 1978 at a remote village Tapra, under the then Manikganj sub-division about 80 kilometers away from the capital Dhaka with a mission to welfare of the poor.